Friday, September 18, 2009

American Saturday Night

Hello again! Last night I went to see Brad Paisley on his "American Saturday Night Tour" at Journal Pavilion. As always, Mr. Paisley absolutely ROCKED!!!

Things looked iffy with the rain yesterday but it cleared up prior to showtime. We planned on going rain or shine- what's a little water after all ;) .

The opening act was Jimmy Wayne. He has a great voice but his songs are whiny, and he had some interesting dance moves. He kept running and leaping, and rolling around on the stage. Very odd in my opinion.

Next up was Dierks Bentley. I love his music! (I am biased but I thought he performed well) He played some of my favorite songs so it was cool.

Brad Paisley came on and played for TWO hours- it was a great show. He can play his guitar like no one else. I suggest youtubing him for examples. He played all his hits, and ended the show with a Paisley/ Bentley/ Wayne rendition of "Alcohol." It was really good!

This is the second time I have seen Brad Paisley, and I would recommend the show to anyone. He is fun, a great performer, and leaves you feeling that you got your money's worth.

1 comment:

  1. Nice description of the concert--it sounds like you had a great time! My husband and I used to go see live music whenever we got the chance, but with a little one at home now, it's hard to manage...I love music of all kinds, but nothing beats live!

    ReplyDelete